All members of society are part of a community. School is an important opportunity for students to function in a supportive community in which they are valued as individuals and build trusting relationships with peers and adults. To define our approach to creating and sustaining a strong community, we have defined the role of self, peers, school, community, and world for our students.
● Self: We value who we are as individual people.
● Peers: We build trusting relationships with those around us.
● School: We learn from our varied human experiences.
● Community: We reach across barriers and get to know people who are different from us.
● World: We are accountable and insist upon ethical behavior in how we interact with the world.